4 NIGHT 5 DAYS PACKAGE Andaman Tour Premium

  • Andaman Tour
  • 4N 5D
Package Summary

Destination to be covered
Port Blair, Havelock & Ross Island & North Bay


Starting From
17626 Per Person (T&C Apply)

DAY 1 :- Arrival At Port Blair

Our representative will receive and escort you to the Hotel, stay-rest till afternoon. After lunch starts the breath taking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, 7 kms away from Port town. After this we visit the Cellular Jail - a place for pilgrimage for all free dome loving people, in evening move the history of heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving sound & light show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Hotel.

DAY 2 Port Blair - Havelock Islands

Port Blair - Havelock Islands - Radhanagar Beach Today after breakfast, trip to Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the nest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered Ferries from across the Andaman Sea. Travelers Ferry over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach in particular. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Overnight stay at Hotel.

DAY 3 Havelock islands – Port Blair

After breakfast check out from Havelock Hotel and then we proceed to Port Blair by Cruise. Visit chidiyatapu beach in 3:00PM. Overnight stay at Hotel.

DAY 4 Ross & North Bay Island

Visit Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Dweep (Ross) & North Bay – the island presently houses ruins of old buildings like Ballroom, Chief Commissioner’s house. Government Houses, Church, Cemetery, Hospital, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool and Troop Barracks, all in dilapidated condition, reminiscent of this old British regime. North Bay Beach is one of the most popular attractions in Port Blair. It is famous for its underwater treasures of Vibrant corals, colorful fishes, and a variety of beautiful plant species. This makes the beach a perfect location for snorkeling and scuba diving. Overnight stay at Hotel.

DAY 4 Drop at Airport

Day of return early morning rise and after breakfast and checking out of the hotel head to the airport according the right schedule. If time provides, do some shopping on the way. Tour end with sweet memories.

Package Price


Tour Type


Hotel in Port Blair (AC Rooms)


Beach Resort in Havelock


Price for Per person INCLUSIVE OF GST




De Marina     (Deluxe Rooms)
Grand paradise (Standard Rooms)
/ Andaman Castle (Ac
Da Bay inn (Standard Sea Facing Room)



Blue island beach resort (deluxe rooms)
Blue Bird Resort (Deluxe Rooms)
Gold India Beach Resort (VIP Rooms)
Holiday INN Beach Resort (Deluxe Rooms)



2 PAX-Rs 17,626/-
Per Person




· • Hotel Accommodation for 3 Star Hotel, 01 Standard A/C Room on Twin sharing.

· • Well Maintained Private vehicle as Per Packages –01 A/C vehicle
a) Port Blair – A/C vehicle
b) Havelock – A/C vehicle
c) Neil Island A/C vehicle

· • Entry Tickets / permits for all Tourist point

· • Breakfast and with hotel accommodation.

· • Boat tickets for Ross Island & North Bay Island

· • All Taxes Inclusive

· • Two way Cruise Tickets for Havelock Island

· • Port Blair – Havelock Island (Govt. Ferry)AS PER AVAILABILITY

· • Havelock Island – Neil Island (Govt. Ferry)AS PER AVAILABILITY

· • Neil Island – Port Blair (Govt. Ferry)AS PER AVAILABILITY


· • Airline Tickets

· • Lunch (As it will be costly if we add in package, so kindly do it by yourself)

·• Personal Expenses like Food, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry and Camera Fee.

· • Water Activity

Important Notes

· • Check in and Checkout Time Varies from Hotel and it is between 07:30 hours to 12:00 hours, early checking and late checkout request will be accommodated by the Hotel during check in or check out and it is subject to availability and Hotel terms.

· • We may reschedule the sightseeing days mentioned in the itinerary based on weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.

· • We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of boats due to bad weather & are not liable for it.

· • The vehicle will be used as per contract & will change sector wise. If the vehicle is used beyond the Tour timings, extra charges shall be applicable to be paid directly by the guest at Port Blair.

· • If there is no availability of Cruise ticket at the last movement then we provide you the Govt. Ferry tickets in the MRP rate and Rs 900 will be charged for that.

· • If you confirm your package delay/at the last movement, it is very difficult to us to provide you hotels room which is mentioned by you, then we provide some other similar hotel room. Under Private Ferry rates are inclusive of Premium Category (Base Category).

· • If base category is not available in Private Ferry then the next categories charges will be Deluxe - Rs. 1800/- Extra PP | | Royal - Rs. 2550- Extra PP

· • This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceeding yet.

Infant & Child Policy:

  • Child below 5 years will be complimentary on the adult meal plan without any extra mattress and will be charged for Govt. ferry/Makruzz/Coastal Cruise/Green Ocean.
  • If a child takes a mattress extra adult rates will be applicable. Child from 12 years is treated as an Adult.
  • Child between 5 to 11 years is charged with/without extra mattress.

Advance Booking Fee:

    • 75% Payment on Booking and remaining 25% Payment on Arrival at Port Blair before the commencement of tour (for tours between 1st April to 31stAugust). Note : In case of Deluxe and Luxury Package.
    • 100% Payment on Booking (for tours between 1st September to 31st March). Note : For All Package Categories.
    • 50% Payment on Booking and remaining 50% Payment on Arrival at Port Blair before the commencement of tour (for tours between 1st April to 31stAugust). Note: In case of Budget, Standard and Premium Package.
    • Any Bookings between 15th December to 15th January the Payment is Non- Refundable in case of Cancellation.
    • 75% Payment on Booking and remaining 25% Payment on Arrival at Port Blair before the commencement of tour (for tours between 1st April to 31stAugust). Note : In case of Deluxe and Luxury Package.


Cancellation Policy

Cancellations are subject to the following charges :

      • 30 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
      • 15 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
      • 08 days to 14 days prior to arrival - 75% of the tour/service cost.
      • 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.