:- Our representative will receive and escort you to the Hotel, stay-rest till afternoon. After lunch starts the breath taking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, 7 kms away from Port town. After this we visit the Cellular Jail - a place for pilgrimage for all free dome loving people, in evening move the history of heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving sound & light show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Port Blair - Havelock Islands - Radhanagar Beach Today after breakfast, trip to Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the nest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. The popularity of this beach has triggered Ferries from across the Andaman Sea. Travelers Ferry over a few days from Thailand to experience the magic of this beach in particular. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast check out from Havelock Hotel and then we proceed to Port Blair by Cruise. Visit chidiyatapu beach in 3:00PM. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day of return early morning rise and after breakfast and checking out of the hotel head to the airport according the right schedule. If time provides, do some shopping on the way. Tour end with sweet memories.
Hotel in Port Blair (AC Rooms)
Beach Resort in Havelock
Price for Per person INCLUSIVE OF GST
Hotel Marine View (Standard A/c Rooms)
Orchid Villa (Standard Rooms)
2 PAX-Rs 12,900 /-
NOTE: TOTAL PACKAGE COST FOR 02 ADULTS (ROOM+BREAKFAST) @: Rs.25,800.00
· • Hotel Accommodation for 3 Star Hotel, 01 Standard A/C Room on Twin sharing.
· • Well Maintained Private vehicle as Per Packages –01 A/C vehicle a) Port Blair – A/C vehicle b) Havelock – A/C vehicle c) Neil Island A/C vehicle
· • Entry Tickets / permits for all Tourist point
· • Breakfast and with hotel accommodation.
· • Boat tickets for Ross Island & North Bay Island
· • All Taxes Inclusive
· • Two way Cruise Tickets for Havelock Island
· • Port Blair – Havelock Island (Govt. Ferry)AS PER AVAILABILITY
· • Havelock Island – Neil Island (Govt. Ferry)AS PER AVAILABILITY
· • Neil Island – Port Blair (Govt. Ferry)AS PER AVAILABILITY
· • Airline Tickets
· • Lunch (As it will be costly if we add in package, so kindly do it by yourself)
·• Personal Expenses like Food, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry and Camera Fee.
· • Water Activity
· • Check in and Checkout Time Varies from Hotel and it is between 07:30 hours to 12:00 hours, early checking and late checkout request will be accommodated by the Hotel during check in or check out and it is subject to availability and Hotel terms.
· • We may reschedule the sightseeing days mentioned in the itinerary based on weather conditions & to ensure smooth execution of tours.
· • We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of boats due to bad weather & are not liable for it.
· • The vehicle will be used as per contract & will change sector wise. If the vehicle is used beyond the Tour timings, extra charges shall be applicable to be paid directly by the guest at Port Blair.
· • If there is no availability of Cruise ticket at the last movement then we provide you the Govt. Ferry tickets in the MRP rate and Rs 900 will be charged for that.
· • If you confirm your package delay/at the last movement, it is very difficult to us to provide you hotels room which is mentioned by you, then we provide some other similar hotel room. Under Private Ferry rates are inclusive of Premium Category (Base Category).
· • If base category is not available in Private Ferry then the next categories charges will be Deluxe - Rs. 1800/- Extra PP | | Royal - Rs. 2550- Extra PP
· • This is just a quote, no reservations held yet or booking is not proceeding yet.
Cancellations are subject to the following charges :